Thursday, June 8, 2017

Thursday Thoughts...

"There is not one big cosmic meaning for all, there is only the meaning we each give to our life, an individual meaning, an individual plot, like an individual novel, a book for each person." 
 Anais Nin

I like how this quote brings together the nature of our lives; and the notion of a unique book for each person's life.

I love the idea of an individual plot for my life; and it is so true isn't it that each and every one of our lives is a unique and individual story? A tale told only by us; and never repeated. That's a lot of books!

Perhaps lives can be written - as we actively make stories of our days, our plans and our futures; but perhaps we never know the ending until we get to it, and turn that last page.


I think I'd like my book to be a purple and part of a rainbow stack like one of these!

4 comments:

  1. I think I'd like my book to be found in the Health and Wellbeing section but suspect I might be somewhere else!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I could be down in the hermit book reader corner I reckon...go well.

      Delete

I appreciate your thoughts and comments; thanks for taking the time.